Jakub Kníř began working with OpenFOAM in 2014. Before joining CFD Direct, he spent over 5 years as a CFD Specialist at the London headquarters of Foster and Partners, the international studio for architecture and integrated design.
- CFD Direct Ltd, OpenFOAM Software Engineer, January 2020 – Present.
- Foster and Partners, CFD Specialist, July 2014 – December 2019.
- Digital Engineering Ltd, Wind Analyst, January 2014 – June 2014.
- Implemented (M)PLIC interface capturing.
- Built environment, e.g. wind loading and pedestrian comfort.
- Fire dynamics.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Aerodynamics of wind turbines.