The following OpenFOAM Jobs are currently available at CFD Direct. Applications should be submitted by completing the form below with an attached CV (approx 2 pages) in PDF format only, maximum size 2 MB.
1) OpenFOAM Developer
CFD Direct are currently looking for an experienced OpenFOAM Developer to work on the open source OpenFOAM Software that is managed by the OpenFOAM Foundation. The candidate should demonstrate the following attributes and must be eligible to work in the UK.
- A Bachelor/Masters degree in a relevant subject, e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics, computing.
- Significant developments of OpenFOAM according to the Contribution Guidelines of the OpenFOAM Foundation, including effective use of abstraction, modularity and data structures.
- Capable of innovative work in aspects of physical modelling, e.g. in multiphase flows, reactions, particle tracking, etc
- Committed to open source software and CFD Direct’s mission to make CFD accessible and inclusive.
- Can work well in a development team in a collaborative and cooperative manner.