Reservations, bookings and attendance of our courses are subject to the following OpenFOAM Training Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are quoted in the currency designated to the corresponding course (based on the region to which it relates).
- Prices quoted are per person and include: course materials; daily lunches; bootable USB stick, where required.
- Prices are exclusive of taxes (e.g. VAT, where applicable).
- Discounted prices are available when booking multiple courses, see the Schedule for details.
- Participants will be charged at the price advertised on our schedule at the time of the original booking.
- Advertised prices may change from time to time, without prior notice.
- Prices are exclusive of any transport and accommodation.
- All courses are delivered in the English language.
Reserving a Place
- To reserve a place on a training course, go to the OpenFOAM Training Schedule page.
- Once you have submitted your form you will be sent an automated email confirming your reservation has been sent.
- This email does not confirm that you are registered to attend the training.
- The details you send will include whether the course fee will be paid personally or by a company or organisation.
- We need this information because it can affect whether taxes are applied.
- You will be sent an email confirming registration once payment has been received or unless otherwise agreed.
- If you have not received an email confirmation, but you think there has been an error, let us know.
- Otherwise without confirmation, you will be refused to entry to the training.
Cancellation, Reschedule and No-show Policy
- If wish to cancel or reschedule, we must receive your request no later than ten (10) working days before the class begins.
- If a cancellation or reschedule request is received between five (5) and ten (10) working days before the class begins, a penalty of 50% of the course fee will be applied.
- If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than five (5) working days before the class begins, a penalty of 100% of the course fee will be applied.
- Course no-shows are penalized at 100% course fee.
- Participant substitutions may be made at any time before a class begins, however we ask that you please contact our team as early as possible to process the changes.
- Courses may be cancelled.
- If a class is cancelled, the student will be notified and the tuition will be reapplied or credited.
- From time to time, participants on the Cloud CFD course are entitled to a discount code from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- A discount code provides credit, typically $50, for use of AWS for a limited time only.
- Codes are issued to the participant by email, following completion of the course, and are non-transferable.
- Discounts are available for groups of people from one organisation attending the same training courses.
- Please contact us for further details.
- Payment for training must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the training commencing, unless otherwise agreed.
- A registration confirmation will not be issued without prior payment.
- We offer different payment options which you need to select when you reserve your place to help us with our billing.
- If you later need to change the method for payment, please contact our team to update your reservation details.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Bank transfer to our UK bank account
- Debit/Credit Card within UK (Visa Debit, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard and JCB)
- Debit/Credit Card outside UK + transaction fee of 1.75%
- Cheque: companies only
Note: Transaction fees offset some costs charged by credit card companies, including fees for currency exchange.
Payment by credit card
- Once your booking has been processed, you will be sent a secure payment link to complete your payment online.
- Payments are processed by our merchant bank.
- We do not store any card information.
- Once your payment has been submitted you will be sent an automated email confirming the payment has been successful.
Declined card payments
- Some card companies may require further information to approve the payment online.
- If your payment has been declined, we recommend contacting your card issuer.
- If you experience any technical or other issues with processing your card payment online, please contact our team.