Will Bainbridge began working with OpenFOAM in 2010. He worked as a core developer of OpenFOAM from 2013-2015 and rejoined his former colleagues at CFD Direct to develop OpenFOAM in 2017.
- CFD Direct Ltd, OpenFOAM Developer, March 2017 – Present.
- LUSAS, Software Engineer, September 2015-February 2017.
- OpenCFD Ltd, Software Engineer, June 2013 – August 2015.
- Multi-Phase Particle-In-Cell (MPPIC) Lagrangian method.
- Heat and mass transfer in Euler-Euler multiphase flows.
- Barycentric particle-tracking.
- Water waves.
- Mesh motion and smoothing algorithms to preserve mesh quality.